Pasig launches online payment facility for real property tax
You can now pay your annual real property tax for 2022 through the Pasig City Online Payment Facility!
Pay your annual real property tax for 2022 on or before December 31, 2021 and get 15% discount!
To pay your annual real property tax for 2022 online:
1. Visit https://payments.pasigcity.gov.ph
2. Log-in to your account.
3. Get assessment to determine the amount to be paid. Just select “4th Quarter” and the year “2022” (see material). The discount will be automatically applied during the assessment.
4. Proceed to payment.
Do not have an account yet? Creating an account is easy!
1. Visit https://payments.pasigcity.gov.ph and create your user account. Don’t forget to verify your email address after you signed up to the online payment facility.
2. Register your property. You can register several properties in your account. Just prepare your latest Official Receipt - you will be needing the OR no. and the date when the OR was issued for the registration of property.
3. Select the property that you want to transact for, have it assessed for you to know the amount you have to pay.
4. And proceed to payment!
For questions or concerns on the online payment facility, send an email to email@example.com
For those who cannot access the online payment facility, you can still pay your annual real property tax for 2022 in advance through the designated Land Tax Category Area, 2/F of the City Hall or its Annexes.
Paranaque City Mayor Edwin Olivarez said all residents positive for COVID-19 and undergoing home quarantine will receive home care kits, according to a report by Manila Bulletin. Olivarez said relatives of positive COVID-19 patients must show p...
The Quezon City government has hired 350 additional contact tracers amid the surge of COVID-19 cases, particularly in the National Capital Region (NCR), according to a report by GMA News. In a statement, the Quezon City government said they hir...