Pasig opens routes for ‘Paskotitap’ parade
The public is advised to take alternate routes to avoid heavy traffic which is expected on Saturday, Dec. 17, from 5 p.m. onwards due to the 2022 Paskotitap Float Parade in Pasig City, according to a report by Manila Bulletin.
The Pasig City local government announced that heavy traffic is expected in the following: C-5 Road (north bound from Arcovia to Eagle Street), Eagle Street., Dr. Sixto Antonio Avenue, Rotonda Junction, A. Mabini Street (Barangay Kapasigan), Plaza Rizal Intersection, F. Manalo Street (in front of Pasig City Hall), and Caruncho Avenue (both directions in front of Pasig City Hall).
The city shared on its social media pages the traffic re-routing scheme for all vehicles.
Those going to Rotonda from C-5 Road via Vargas Bridge, or to Dr. Sixto Antonio Avenue from C-5 Road via Eagle Street may take the Ortigas Avenue Extension.
Those going to Dr. Sixto Antonio avenue from Ortigas Avenue may pass through C. Raymundo Avenue.
Vehicles going to the Mega Market from Rotonda may take any of these two routes:
- Pass through C. Raymundo Avenue, turn right to Mercedes Avenue, then turn right to Market Avenue to their destination;
- Pass through C-5 Road, turn left to M. Flores Street, right to PVT Aurellana Street, then left to Intalan Street crossing Sta. Rosa Bridge. Head straight to Dr. Garcia Street, left to R. Jabson Street, right to G. Raymundo Street, left to F. Manalo Street, then right to Caruncho Avenue
Vehicles going to Quiapo/Crossing from the Mega Market have two available options:
- Take the Market Avenue, turn left to Mercedes Avenue, then left again to C. Raymundo Avenue
- Take Balderrama Street, turn right to F. Antonio street, straight to G. Raymundo Street, right to R. Jabson Street, left to P. Burgos street, then left to Lopez Jaena Street crossing Sta. Rosa Bridge
Vehicles going to Eastern Rizal from the Mega Market may take the F. Manalo Street, turn right to V. Baltazar Street, then left to Market Avenue.
Going to Mega Market from San Joaquin or Pateros, vehicles can either proceed to:
- G. Raymundo Street, turn left to F. Manalo Street, then right to Caruncho Avenue;
- Elisco Road, turn left to M. Jimenez Street crossing Kalawaan Bridge, left to F. Antonio Street, right to F. Manalo Street, then right to Caruncho Avenue
Going to San Joaquin or Pateros from the Mega Market, vehicles can choose these routes:
- Take Balderrama Street, right to F. Antonio street, left to Pio Alvarez Street crossing Kalawaan bridge, then turn right to Elisco Road
- Take Road 2, turn right to Caruncho Avenue, left to F. Manalo Street, left to F. Antonio Street, right to Pio Alvarez Street, then right to Elisco Road
Vehicles going to Rotonda from San Joaquin or Pateros may pass through R. Jabson Street, left to P. Burgos Street, left to Lopez Jaena street crossing Sta. Rosa Bridge.
Vehicles going to Marikina from San Joaquin can take Elisco Road, turn left to M. Jimenez Street crossing Kalawaan Bridge, left to F. Antonio Street, right to F. Manalo Street, right to Caruncho Avenue, then left to Market Avenue.
The City Government of Navotas Tuesday distributed various fishing nets to registered boat owners through its Handog Lambat Program. Some 649 small-scale Navoteño fishers received 200-meter mesh nets in eight different sizes which can be used...
No more "sana all (I wish)." This was the declaration of Muntinlupa Mayor Ruffy Biazon in his Local State of the Children Report (LSCR) during the culminating activity for National Children's Month held November 28 at Festival Mall in ...
Makati Mayor Abby Binay today said Makati has received a "Beyond Compliant" rating from the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) in this year’s nationwide assessment of local disaster risk reduction and man...